Wednesday 9 March 2016

Would You Rather Book Tag!

Hey there!

I found this awesome tag over on Sincerely, a Book Nerd's blog and thought it would be super fun to do myself!! Hope you enjoy!

1. Read only series, or stand-alone books?
Definitely series! I am a huge series fan, and I love how you really get to know the intricacies of characters through following them over the course of a series rather than in stand-alone novels.

2. Read a book whose main character is male or female?
I would have to say female, as I find them easier to relate to, identifying as female myself.

3. Shop only at a real bookstore, or online?
A real book store! There is nothing like browsing the shelves of a book store for hours on end.

4. All books to become movies or TV shows?
While I love the good book to movie adaptation, I'm gonna go with TV shows. That way the story can really be nutted out and attempt to stay closer to the plot line of the book. So much is often left out when a book is adapted into a movie.

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 book per week?
Of course 5 books per week! The more the better, am I right?

6. Be a professional book reviewer or author?
It's been my dream ever since I was tiny to be an author. In the words of five-year-old Ari, "I want to be like J. K. Rowling when I grow up!"

7. Only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every six months?
Get to read a new book every six months. I'm always discovering new favourite books, and would hate to miss out on that!

8. Be a librarian or own a book store?
Having worked in a book store before and absolutely adored it, I will go with owning a book store.

9. Read only your favourite genre or your favourite author?
Favourite genre, because this would most likely include my favourite author!

10. Only read physical books or ebooks?
No question, physical books for sure! The smell, the feel, what's not to love??

Let me know in the comments if you've done the would you rather book tag, I would love to check it out! And if you haven't yet done this tag, I tag you!! It is so much fun, but hard to decide!!

Love always,

Ari

2 comments:

  1. Oh very fun post! I definitely prefer browsing a bookstore to buying online. I'm a 5 books a week person rather than 5 pages a day for sure! I think I would love to own a bookstore but I hate paperwork so I'm happy working in one instead. I don't want that responsibility of having to pay the bills, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is so true! Working in a bookshop was the best thing ever.

      Delete