Friday 27 May 2016

I'M BACK

Hey there!!

So not sure if anyone's noticed but I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus for the past month or so. This was completely unplanned, but uni and college commitments completely took over and before I knew it weeks had past without me posting anything! Most of my extra-curricular things for this semester have now come to an end, so you know what that means... more time for blogging again!! I've missed it so much, and so many exciting bookish things have been happening that I can't wait to talk about!

I've been really utilising my library lately (may or may not have like fifteen books out at the moment) and am so addicted now! I can't stop borrowing and putting books on hold, it is actually an issue! I've been trying to get up to date with a lot of books that are super popular on booktube and book blogs that I've never picked up yet, and am having so much fun with it! I'll go into more detail in my next monthly wrap up on that note.

There's also been SO MANY new YA releases this month (how freaking amazing is ACOMAF!!!!) so I'll for sure be posting about my thoughts on those that I've picked up so far.

This was just a little post to catch up and let you all know where I've been for the past month or so, but I promise that there'll be much more to come!

Let me know in the comments what you're reading at the moment!

Love always,

Ari

2 comments:

  1. I just came back from a mini-hiatus as well, so welcome back to the both of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these book reviews! Honest opinions are an author's best tool.
    However, I am having difficulty finding a link for submitting books for review. I would love to have an unbiased opinion or two on my book, The Price of Remission. Could you tell me how your submission rules go?

    ReplyDelete